There are plenty of ways to get rid of body hair when it comes to hair removal, such as plucking, shaving, usage of depilatory creams, etc. Every method is considered to be different and has its pros and cons. But do you also wonder which is the most effective way of getting rid of body hair? Which one is the easiest and less painful? If you are pondering all of these questions, don’t worry, as we’ll help you figure out the best option.
Also CheckOut: Hair Transplant in Gurgaon
Out of all the hair removal methods, the two most common ones are waxing and laser hair removal in Delhi. Indeed, both are considered to be highly effective methods for the removal of body hair. But there are plenty of factors that significantly differ, such as the process, pain levels, and the final results.
To dive deeper into which is best for you, laser hair removal or waxing, then here is everything you need to read:
How Does Waxing Work:
The waxing process is considered to be one of the most straightforward processes but also a painful process. One needs hot wax, wax strips and an applicator to remove hair from different body parts in seconds. The applicator is used for applying wax to the skin in the direction in which hair grows. Then the wax strip is applied to the wax. The final step includes pulling the strip off the skin in the opposite direction from which hair grows.
Recommended: Spa singapore for men and women.
Pros and Cons of Waxing:
- Waxing involves a single session, which means it is very time effective and at the same time cost-effective as compared to laser hair removal treatment. But if you get waxing done on a very regular basis, it will cost much higher than the laser hair removal treatment.
- Waxing is versatile, as it is effective for all skin types and tones. Regardless of the texture or the colour of the skin, waxing is considered an excellent option for everyone.
- The biggest USP of waxing is that it can quickly be done at home. But it is always a better idea to have a professional perform waxing for you.
- The biggest problem we face with waxing is that it hurts! Especially in sensitive areas such as underarms or bikini lines, it can get uncomfortable and painful.
- There have been plenty of instances where waxing has caused ingrown hair. Waxing does not destroy the roots of the hair, as it just pulls the hair from its follicles. The hair grows back, and it can become ingrown.
How does Laser Hair Removal Work?
The process of laser hair removal begins with cooling and numbing the skin. Then, the laser is applied to the skin in the targeted area for hair removal. The results of this process do last for for a few years.
Pros and Cons of Laser Hair Removal:
- If you are looking for long term hair removal results, this method is the best, as you won’t have to worry about hair growth for months.
- The laser hair removal process is safe and does not cause any damage to the skin. People with sensitive skin also can go for this method, as long as a licensed and trained professional is performing the method.
- When compared with a single waxing session, laser hair removal is an expensive process, and not everyone can afford it in one go.
- For the laser to destroy the follicles, the hair needs to be grown properly. Hence multiple treatments are required, and you won’t get to see instant results.
Must read: Advantage Of Foot Spa – How To
Here are two most important differences between laser hair removal and waxing:
Every waxing visit costs about 400-450 INR which might look cheap as compared to laser hair removal process as a whole. For instance, you would have to get waxing done, every month so the yearly cost comes out to be somewhere around 5500-6000 INR or more. Face hair charges are different than this. However, if we take the hair removal cost, then as a whole it comes out to be cheaper than the various visits of the waxing.
Privacy & Pain:
Hair removal in Noida is painless, unlike waxing which is quite painful in a certain area such as bikini. On the other hand, laser hair removal process is quiet painless and convenient,
We hope that post-reading about the pros and cons of both methods of hair removal, you will understand which one is better for you. For Hair Transplant in Delhi, you can connect with the experts at Aesthetica360 Clinic, Noida and get thorough treatments.