Imagine shopping for your favourite products and converting your purchases into easy and no cost EMIs. Yes, you read it right. While EMIs have made life easier for many, the interest paid for the service has made many individuals wary of this payment method. So, imagine converting your purchases to simple and hassle-free EMIs and no additional cost.
This is all possible with the Bajaj Finserv EMI card. You can easily shop for electronics, furniture, home appliances, and more at easy EMIs with the Bajaj Finserv EMI card. Not only that, but you can pay the remaining balance (after the down payment) over a set length of time. Let’s look at how no-cost EMIs and Bajaj Finserv EMI card function in more detail.
Features of Bajaj Finserv EMI card:
Made to simplify shopping for you, the Bajaj Finserv EMI card comes with a pre-approved loan amount of four lakh rupees. You can use this pre-approved loan to pay for your purchases. The EMI card gives you the power to convert your purchases to easy no cost EMIs. The ideal method to shop is with no-interest EMI, which you can easily get. If you’re shopping on a third-party site, be sure there’s a choice for no-cost EMI. It’s time to check out and choose your EMI duration once you’ve decided on no-cost EMI as your preferred payment method. Select the time period that feels most comfortable to you. You can afford it since no-cost EMIs simply mean you don’t have to worry about the interest on your credit. You can apply with EMI loan app by Bajaj Finserv.
Here are the features of the EMI card:
- Avail a pre-approved loan amount of Rs. 4 lakh
- Convert your purchases into easy and no-cost EMIs
- Can be used at both offline stores and online shopping
- Easy repayment window ranging from three to twenty four months
- Easy application with the Bajaj Finserv app
Benefits of the Bajaj Finserv EMI card
- Payment in one go: The Bajaj Finserv EMI card eliminates the need to save up the amount you need for your purchase. With the EMI card you can make your payment in one go, without have to wait for months to save up the amount or bear the cost of interest on your EMIs.
- Flexible repayment window: You can choose to repay your amount in a flexible repayment tenure ranging from three to twenty four months at no additional interest. This gives you the flexibility to repay your amount according to the funds available to you. The nicest thing about a no-cost EMI transaction is that you don’t have to choose between a longer or shorter loan term. You do this in regular EMI transactions because you’re worried about the extra money you’ll have to pay in interest.
- No compromises on your choices or quality: With the assurance of EMI card and flexible repayment tenure, you can choose the product without worrying about the price. You can easily choose the product your dreamt of and make the down payment with your EMI card. No more looking for alternatives or discounts on other websites to afford.
Thus, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store bridges the gap between affordability and availability, for your convenience. You can also choose the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for additional benefits.
You can easily avail your EMI card with the new and improved Bajaj Finserv app. If you are a pre-existing Bajaj Finserv customer, you just must scroll down to your pre-approved offers and fill in a few easy details. Your go to personal loan app, the mobile app not only adds ease to the application process of the EMI card, but you can also manage your EMI card, view your card details, pay EMI online and view your ongoing offers.
The EMI payment app is designed to add ease and convenience to your monthly bills and payments. You can easily pay your EMI online in a few easy steps. The app gives you the flexibility to pay with different payment modes. Markets and jobs adapt in response to the circumstances, and you can’t afford to be left behind. With the advancement of technology every day, today’s innovations will soon be a thing of the past. You need policies that are as dynamic as your personality to stay up with the changing market, and no-cost EMIs with the Bajaj Finserv EMI card provide just that.