Do you wish to see yourself as a successful businessman in the coming years? Then you need to equip yourself with technical knowledge and experience. By doing so, you will be able to make the right decisions at the right time.
In this blog, we will take a look at the courses that you will find to be helpful. These are:
- Creativity & Entrepreneurship from Berklee Online
This course is available on edX. It is a four-week course, and you will have to find three to five hours per week. This is an introductory level course, and the price is free. However, if you wish to receive a certificate, you’ll have to pay $49.
The course approaches entrepreneurship as a creative process, including elements from the music industry (such as observing, prototyping, and iterating) into career development and business innovation.
You will learn:
- How to approach your job or business as if you were learning a musical instrument?
- Why, like creativity, entrepreneurship is something we all have?
- How to use “the musician attitude” to collaborate and solve problems creatively?
- Why is music a good metaphor for career and product development?
- Why, just as there’s more to music than scales and lead sheets, there’s more to entrepreneurship than business plans and spreadsheets?
The Syllabus includes:
Lesson 1: INSPIRATION: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- What is Entrepreneurship?
- 5 Skills of Successful Innovators
- Seeing What Others Don’t/Learn to Observe
- Why are musicians’ natural entrepreneurs?
Lesson 2: CREATION: Team Building and Product Development
- Connecting with your Intentions
- Process of Reduction
- Falling in love with a Problem
Lesson 3: COLLABORATION/PRESENTATION
- Understanding your customer
- Building a Team
- Developing your Brand
Lesson 4: REJUVENATION: The Inner Game of Entrepreneurship
- Coping with Failure
- The Art of Relationship Building/Developing a Network
- Learn to Replenish
- Panos’ This much I know is True
Meanwhile, if you struggle to understand a concept, you can seek business development assignment help from your peers in the forum itself.
- Becoming an Entrepreneur from MIT Launch
Are you interested in business but unsure where to begin? Becoming an entrepreneur was created in collaboration with MIT to help people of all ages and backgrounds understand how to start a business. This course is as fascinating and accessible as informative, with hundreds of thousands of students enrolled.
Becoming an entrepreneur is another edX course that will inspire you to pursue an entrepreneurial career. You will learn about the tools you need to overcome the initial hurdles of starting a business.
The 6-week course is designed along the lines of LaunchX’s approach to entrepreneurship that uses MIT’s Disciplined Entrepreneurship. Moreover, it relies on lean methodologies and design thinking, and it is useful in conducting market research and developing innovative business ideas.
There will be a mix of short videos and activities to get you out of your chair and into the community to make a meaningful difference.
You will learn:
- Overcoming the most common entrepreneurship myths
- Defining your startup and entrepreneur’s goals
- Recognizing new business opportunities
- Conducting market research and identifying your target market
- Creating and testing your product
- Organizing your company’s logistics, as well as pitching and selling to clients
- Brand Identity and Strategy
A company’s success is dependent on its brand identification. Consider firms like Coca-Cola, Apple, Disney, and newer startups like Allbirds, Warby Parker, and Glossier. A strong brand communicates a company’s narrative in a way that engages people, draws them in, and keeps them coming back for more.
This is Coursera’s exclusive course and is offered by IE Business School. It is aimed at professionals who wish to empower their brands via a creative approach. Students will embark on a journey that begins with understanding what a brand is and how to create successful ones while segmenting their target audiences appropriately.
The course looks at perceptual maps and the well-known iceberg model to examine the positioning and importance of successful brands. It culminates with the creation of genuine brand houses that can be implemented in the workplace. You will also know the importance of choosing the proper name, colors, and logo for a brand’s success.
- Digital Marketing (University of Maryland)
Digital marketing is quickly gaining traction as the most crucial instrument in marketers’ toolkits. While traditional marketing and mass communication still account for a major portion of a company’s marketing expenditure, digital marketing is fast expanding.
This is because digital marketing allows you to track the return on every dollar you spend. As a result, specialists in digital marketing must develop both good marketing, creativity skills, and significant data analytic skills.
This edX program will educate you for the future of marketing and equip you with the most important tools and skills to help your firm produce value.
You will learn:
- How are evolving methods such as mobile and omnichannel marketing, attribution and marketing mix modelling affecting the industry?
- How to use web analytics, machine learning, and AI/Big Data applications in SEO and SEM campaigns?
- How to use customer lifetime value concepts to firm value, customer selection, and loyalty programming to get the most out of them?
- How to build online advertising ecosystems that include social media/social network analysis and media big data analysis for better decision-making?
This professional certificate in digital marketing from the University of Maryland is designed by world-renowned marketing professors at Maryland Smith. It gives you the digital marketing skills you need to take advantage of the marketing industry’s explosive growth and rapid evolution.
These are some of the courses that you can pursue if you wish to achieve business success. If you are interested in other courses, you can pore through the sites of Coursera, edX, Udemy to look for university courses. The biggest benefit is that you will be certified upon the completion of the courses. And these certificates will come in handy when you apply for higher studies or a corporate job.